Attention Seniors and Ambassadors!
Are you interested in social media, creating fun content, or serving as a spokesperson for other girls? Apply to join our first ever Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana (GSGCNWI) Media Girl Team!
We are looking for a creative group of Girl Scouts to work with our Marketing Team. As an expert in all things Girl Scouts, you will help us showcase the amazing things Girl Scouts do in our council!
The GSGCNWI Media Girl Team will be our eyes, ears, and feet on the street as you work as a team and individually to generate and share new ideas and content. Plus, along with earning an awesomely colorful and super-cool patch, you will gather great experience for your future job or college applications. Join us and dip your toes in the world of content creation and digital marketing!
The pilot year for the GSGCNWI Media Girl Team will take place during 2019. Girls who apply will be expected to complete the following:
- Attend at least three GSGCNWI events or programs over the course of the year (this could include programs like STEMapalooza, Cookie Rally, camp, or something you or your troop already has planned);
- Sign a photo release;
- Allow GSGCNWI full rights to use any content you create for marketing purposes. You’ll get to keep everything you create to build your own portfolio, too!
As a member of our Media Girl Team you may:
- Help run social media campaigns and takeovers;
- Create concepts for digital ads and campaigns;
- Write blog posts;
- Gather stories of other Girl Scouts, including conducting interviews;
- Make short videos about your experiences as a Girl Scout;
- Join the marketing team for brainstorming sessions;
- Champion our GSGCNWI social media accounts, encouraging others to follow, like, comment and share;
- Represent GSGCNWI at council programs and events.
If you think you are the perfect fit, fill out our online application!
APPLY TO JOIN OUR GIRL TEAM
Be prepared: Below are the application questions you’ll be required to fill out in 200 words or less for each question.
- How did you hear about this opportunity?
- What are you most interested in?
- What made you excited about our Media Girl Team opportunity?
- What would you hope to learn or gain from this opportunity?
- Tell us about your experience with social media, writing, advertising, and other related skills.
- Describe how girls your age use social media in their everyday lives. What are the positives and negatives to social media?
- What is your dream job or passion project that you want to pursue in the future?
- Tell us about an experience where you felt empowered because of Girl Scouts.
- Tell us something interesting about yourself!
One thought on “Join Girl Scouts GCNWI Media Girl Team!”
Human capital management software is basic to your success since HR and payroll cross each functional space of your company and influence each worker. Advancing market forces likewise make HCM progressively significant.