Through November 27, 2018, we are accepting applications for individuals to run the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon for the Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana (GCNWI)!
The 2019 Chicago Marathon is one of six Abbott World Marathon Majors. On October 13, 2019, runners from 50 states and more than 100 countries will travel through 27 neighborhoods on a flat and fast course that starts and finishes in Grant Park. More than 1.7 million spectators will line the course to cheer runners on!
Are you ready to run?
When you run with Girl Scouts GCNWI, you are empowering more than 51,000 girls! We have limited openings for individuals who are ready to grab their running shoes and fundraise on behalf of our girls.
Each runner is asked to raise a minimum of $1,250. We will be with you every step of the way to raise funds and run miles for the Girl Scouts!
As part of the Girl Scout Go-Getters, you will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon;
- Upon reaching your fundraising goal of $1,250, we will refund your registration fee ($205);
- Free virtual and in-person training options with Chicago Endurance Sports;
- Official Girl Scout Go-Getters team running shirt;
- Your own custom fundraising page to help reach your goal;
- Access to team events;
- Access to Race Day Resort on race day (located next to the start line with food, drinks, and indoor restrooms);
- Fundraising prizes!
The deadline to apply is November 27.
If you have any questions, please contact Holly Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org