You have a 2019 cookie goal, right? With so many ways to sell cookies, earning rewards has never been easier! Rewards are cumulative, and there’s still time to aim higher. Who wouldn’t love one of these experiences?
- Party cruise on Lake Michigan | 500+ packages
- Breakfast and adventure at Brookfield Zoo | 1500+ packages
- Trip for two to Disney World for a four-night stay | 5000+ packages
Go for BOLD! These rewards are possible through the Girl Scout Cookie program which runs through March 25.
Reach Your Cookie Goal!
The Goal Getter Program lets girls use Cookie Order Cards to sell cookies and fulfill orders to the package. It’s easy as 1-2-3!
- Download the Goal Getter Order Card!
- Ask (and re-ask) customers to buy cookies!
- Fulfill orders at a Cookie Cupboard location.
- Your troop earns its proceeds and girls continue to earn towards patches and rewards.
- Girls get special Goal Getter rewards!
- Goal Getter orders with at least 15 packages in one transaction will earn a Goal Getter patch.
- Goal Getter orders with at least 50 packages in one transaction will earn a ticket into the drawing.
Cookie Cupboards are open through March 25! Download the schedule »
Sign up for Girl Scout Cookie booth locations while spots are still available!
- Sign up for a booth site today in eBudde! Check back to see new sites.
- Stock up on all the cookies you need for your booths.
- Cookie Cupboards are open through March 25.
- See Cookie Booth Tips and Tricks »
* Only volunteers with access to eBudde can sign up for cookie booth sites. New booth sites are being added daily.
New this year, girls can go digital to sell cookies! Create a cookie site, send emails, and reach friends and family near and far! Cookies are shipped directly to customers.