Act fast! Applications are due June 1, 2021 for the 2021 Pinnacle Award class!
For the first time since 2012, we have a new council award, and it’s for girls! The award was created in consultation with our Adult Recognition Committee and council staff who work directly with girls.
- The award is called the Pinnacle Award.
- The Pinnacle Award honors Ambassador Girl Scouts who have demonstrated outstanding leadership through their Girl Scout experience.
- To qualify for the award, girls must document their experiences by earning at least 7 “leadership points.” The leadership points are achieved through a combination of Girl Scout and other extracurricular experiences.
- Various adults will verify the girls’ leadership experiences via email.
- Our CEO approves the slate of girl nominations after June 1 deadline.
- A Pinnacle Award pin, council recognition at various events. (by budgets)
- First “class” of awardees will be announced this summer/fall.