When you run with Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana in the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon, you are empowering more than 52,000 girls! We have openings for individuals who are ready to grab their running shoes and fundraise on behalf of our girls.
Each runner is asked to raise a minimum of $1,000 if you register prior to November 29 (after that date, the minimum increases to $1,500). We will be with you every step of the way to help you fundraise and get ready to run the 26.2 miles for Girl Scouts!
When you run with the Girl Scout Go-Getters on Sunday, October 8, 2017, you will receive:
* Free Guaranteed marathon entry and registration (Value of $195 US/$220 International)
* Free virtual and in-person training options with Chicago Endurance Sports
* Official Girl Scout Go-Getters team running shirt
* Customizable fundraising page to help reach your goal
* Access to team events, including a pre-race pasta dinner the night before the race
* Race day party for family and friends
* Fundraising prizes
Are you ready to run?