It’s officially a Winter Wonderland here at Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana! Celebrate with us by participating in the Twelve Days of Girl Scouts activities!
Every day from Dec. 1, through Dec. 12, we’ll be sharing lots of ideas to make this holiday season great! Enjoy each activity with your family, friends, or troop!
- Dec. 1: Donate to Girl Scouts GCNWI!
- Dec. 1: Register for Take it Outside Tuesday: Catching Snowflakes.
- Dec. 2: Download our Thank You note template.
- Dec. 3: Start your Winter Backyard Challenge!
- Dec. 4: Try Girl Scouts for free!
- Dec. 5: Make an edible campfire.
- Dec. 5: Collect our GCNWI Happy Holidays Fun Patch!
- Dec. 6: Register for Service Sunday: Emergency Kits!
- Dec. 7: Meet the cookies!
- Dec. 7: Complete the Little Brownie Bakers Activity.
- Dec. 7: Download and share some these delicious recipes you can make with cookies!
- Dec. 7: Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors can register for this month’s Career Conversations!
- Dec. 8: Complete your holiday wish list at our online shop!
- Dec. 9: Register for the Brownie Space Science Badge workshop or the Brownies Senses Badge webinar!
- Dec. 10: Seniors and Ambassadors can join this month’s Older Girl Hangout!
Celebrate Winter Holidays Around The World!
Join us on Dec. 12 for an afternoon FULL of virtual holiday cheer to learn! We’ll make crafts from holiday celebrations and send recipe suggestions for delicious cultural treats.
Girl Scouts of all levels, and their family members, are welcome to cozy up around the fire (and computer!) with hot chocolate in hand to experience winter holidays around the world.