It’s time to get ready for cookie season, and we have 10 ways to help inspire you and think outside of the cookie both as you go digital this season!
- Get creative on social media! Use TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and emails to get the word out. (REMINDER: You are not allowed to advertise cookie sales on public sales forums, like Facebook Marketplace, eBay, Garage Sale forums, Craigslist, etc.)
- Contact family, friends, and others directly, and ask them to spread the word, too! A lot can travel by word of mouth!
- Take photos and videos to promote your sales, and don’t reign in your imagination! Take this Girl Scout for example she covered “Redbone” by Childish Gambino to sell her cookies!
- Personalize your Digital Cookie site with what make YOU unique and memorable! Add a video, your personal mission statement, and what you or your troop plans on doing with the money earned!
- You can also use social posts made by Little Brownie Bakers or via our toolkit [coming soon] to amplify your sales!
- Research how to make the most of your social media profiles! And use these pointers from GSUSA, too.
- Use QR codes and Bit.ly to your advantage! This will make it extra easy to get people to your Digital Cookie site—contact free! See tip #9 for how you can utilize these!
- Make your own door hangers, street signs, and lawn signs with your personalized bit.ly link or QR code to generate some organic traffic! Make your own or buy them from our shop in our cookie kits!
- Learn how to set up a Virtual Cookie Booth with this resource from GSUSA!
- Use our council cookie business resources to help inspire you and you power your cookie sale!
Check out these social media tips:
Learn more about Girl Scout Cookies and how to participate on our site!